Altendorf F45 ProDrive
Another happy customer Merrywood Business Furniture LTD had their new Altendorf F45 ProDrive Panel Saw installed by our technicians recently. Merrywood Furniture were delighted to have their new Panel Saw up and running and ready for action.
Altendorf F45 ProDrive – CONTROL UP TO FOUR AXES AND MORE!
The swivel-mounted control unit offers unprecedented ease of use, clarity, safety and convenience. Even this entry-level option provides control of all four axes. All values and functions are displayed clearly on the screen, which has a 90 mm diagonal. Use the green keys to access the saw blade height and tilt functions (up to 46° in either direction) plus, depending on package configuration, the CNC rip fence, crosscut fence, scorer, VARIO (infinitely variable speed control between 2,000 and 6,000 rpm) options and the additional groove function. Use the white data entry keys to enter the corresponding values. Obviously, the control unit can only control the hardware you have installed, so choose precisely the configuration options you need for your Altendorf.
The new F 45 is a masterpiece of technology and design. The comprehensively redesigned machine frame combines unprecedented torsion resistance with extremely low levels of vibration. While the smooth front and clear foot space on the floor enable you to operate closer to the machine and the work piece.
The famously smooth-running sliding table, which has received several design tweaks, remains the undisputed benchmark for precision cutting and minimal maintenance. Complementing these winning features is the eye-level control unit, with which you determine the height and tilt of the saw blade plus, depending on your choice of control package, speed and other functions.
- Motorised rise/fall and tilt adjustment (0 – 46°) for main saw blade with automatic cutting height correction when saw blade tilted
- Eye-level control unit, swivel-mounted
- Sliding table, table length 3,000 mm
- Rip fence, manual adjustment using graduated scale, includes fine adjustment, cutting width 1,000 mm
- Crosscut fence with fixed 90° angle, manual adjustment using graduated scale up to 3,200 mm
- Maximum saw blade projection 150 mm, maximum saw blade diameter 450 mm
- Motor rating 4 kW (5.5 HP), single speed (4,000 rpm)
- AKE tool clamping system for the main saw blade
- Working height 91 cm
Contact Maginn today on 01 – 450 4111 for more information. Alternatively, email:firstname.lastname@example.org