BIESSE KLEVER CNC ROUTER
The Biesse Klever CNC Router is the answer to increased production for growing shops processing wood, plastic or aluminum. This new gantry Klever is a compact, affordable router designed for small to mid size shops. This heavy-duty router features a monolithic steel bridge frame that offers rigidity, reliability and accuracy. A true PC based CNC machine featuring an X-axes with dual helical rack and pinion and double Yaskawa drives and a Y-axes driven by helical rack and pinion technology providing higher performances. The aluminum table offers high flexibility with both vacuum and mechanical clamping capability.
Affordable, flexible and user friendly, the Klever combines strength and quality at a great price!
Working table in extruded aluminium with mechanical reference stops.
Option Available include
• Automatic CNC zoning of the Vacuum table
• Tool rack magazine.
• Tool length sensor (Presetter) to automatically check the length of tools.
• HSD ISO 30 13.2KW (17.7Hp) Electrospindle (Air cooled)
• Drilling Head with independent spindles.
• Automatic centralised lubrication system.
• PC Based control system with Windows and WRT technology (Windows Real Time).
• BiesseWorks advanced software for Machine and Office PC.
• BiesseNest module