BIESSE ROVER A FT CNC ROUTER
OUR BEST SELLING CNC MACHINE, COME AND SEE IT WORKING IN OUR SHOWROOM
The Biesse Rover AFT series is the new generation of gantry CNC machining centers designed for nesting applications which allows great flexibility of use for the processing of panel and solid wood elements. The solid structure of Rover AFT provides high speed of execution and maximum precision of the finished product. The composition of the machine is adaptable to customer needs. Rich in function and performance, the Rover AFT provides high quality machining, efficiency and long lasting precision by means of proven construction solutions.
• Working table in stratified phenolic
• Automatic CNC zoning of the Vacuum table
• Flange for the assembly of aggregates on an electrospindle
• Prewiring for the attachment of a 360° operating unit (C Axes) at a later date.
• Revolving tool changer.
• Tool length sensor (Presetter) to automatically check the length of tools.
• Drill Head
• Automatic centralized lubrication
• Air conditioned
The all new bSolid full cad/cam software which is available with many moduls including bNest and bCabinet.
FREE Teleservice Support included for the warranty period.
Available in 3, 4 & 5 Axis