BIESSE ROVER AFT CELL CNC
The Biesse Rover A G FT is a completely automated production cell for nested based manufacturing, including automatic labeling or labeling on-demand. Designed for high output and reduced labor, the Biesse Rover A G FT is a flexible solution that increases efficiency and production.
The cell is composed of a loading table, Rover A G FT CNC Router and offloading conveyor. The 3 sections are automatically connected, synchronized and can work simultaneously, all from the same machine program.
Perfect for LEAN manufacturing, the Rover A G FT nesting cell can run continuously and only requires one operator to load a unit of panels on the loading table and remove the nested parts from the offload table. With this set-up, the operator’s time is not completely absorbed with the working cell and allows him to operate a second machine like a drill and dowel machine or edgebander.
The Rover A G FT is Biesse’s new solution for Nesting applications. The?latest technical solutions, the extremely flexible work table and the ?innovative developments of the loading and unloading systems make the?Rover A G FT a very reliable and competitive machine. Rich in function and performance, the Rover A G FT automated nesting cell provides high quality machining, efficiency and long lasting precision by means of proven construction solutions.
· High vacuum capacity work table.
· The vacuum modules can be freely positioned on the traditional work table, without additional connections.
· Multizone with 9 areas.
· Reference stops and linear containment stops.
· 17 tools boring head. The version spindles with quick coupling system?is also available for fast and easy replacement of bits.
· Rotation speeds of up to 6000 rpm managed by inverter.
· Revolving tool changer with 16 places. Installed on the X carriage,?it allows to have tools and aggregates always available therefore? reducing the tool change time.
· Nested – based manufacturing capabilities:
· Nesting of furniture elements
· Nesting of cabinet doors
· Nesting of upholstery frames