BIESSE ROVER B FT CNC
Rover B FT is the new NC processing centre with gantry structure and FT work table not only for the nesting of panels, small doors, furniture components and frames for sofas but also plexiglass, plastic, alucobond, aluminium and acrylics.
The machine can be supplied stand alone or in a cell, the cell is composed of a loading tabke, cnc router and offloading conveyor.
• High speed and high axis acceleration for fast cycle time and longer tool life
• Automatic CNC zoning of the vacuum table
• Powerful HSD ISO 30 13.2KW (17.7Hp) Electrospindle
• Double tool changer for faster operations
• Tool length sensor (Presetter) automatically checks the length of tools.
• High capacity drill head with independent Z axis
• Automatic centralised lubrication
• Air conditioned
Rover B FT has a robust and well-balanced structure, designed to handle demanding machining requirements without compromising product quality.
Higher motors power increases the accelerations up to 0.5 g and speed up to 120 m / min.
Automated lubrication is an option that ensures the continuous lubrication of the machine’s main moving parts without the need for operator intervention.
Large-size THK linear guidesguarantee absolute precision and long term reliability.
Advanced work table technology to machine panels of different types and sizes with the utmost reliability.
Maximum panel security thanks to an advanced distributed vacuum system within the work table.
The all new bSolid full cad/cam software which is available with many moduls including bNest and bCabinet.
FREE Teleservice Support included for the warranty period.
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE
• Automatic loading & unloading configurations
• On-demand touch screen labelling system
• Automatic labelling solution with mechanical rotation of the labels (NBC)
• 5 axis unit
• Devices for stack nesting
Available in 3, 4 & 5 Axis.