Leadermac Compact Moulder
These Compact, Cost-effective 4-side Moulders Enable Amazingly High Stability Plus Precision Moulding.
- Choice of Machine Models -From LMC-423C (4-spindle) to LMC-723C (7-spindle).
- All moulders awarded CE certification.
- Faster feed speeds of up to 24 meters a minute are standard.
- Programmable controller provides convenient depth of cut settings.(Optional)
- Adjustment of each spindle can be easily performed by using the front adjustment lever.
- The full safety enclosure serves as a chip guard and helps to reduce noise.
- Each spindle is driven by an individual motor for powerful drilling and easy control.
- Pneumatic pressure of the feed rollers can be easily set to provide an outstanding feeding effect.
- Table surface is hard-chrome plated for maximum wear resistance.
- All manually adjusted turning parts are housed in dry bearings for oil-free lubrication.
- One-piece, cast iron machine frame is specially heat treated for maximum stability and rigidity as standard configuration.
- With Fine Features to Give You the Winning Edge in 4 Side Moulding
Extremely Short Feeding Capability
- The unit can feed stock as short as 200mm. The cutting heads are specially designed so that there is a uniquely short distance between them. This results in a superior moulding finish.
- 6,000 RPM high speed spindle.
Liftable Auxiliary Feed Roller
- The mechanism provides added smoothness for short workpiece feeding. The auxiliary feed rollers are power driven for effortless feeding, and are liftable for convenient cutter change or setup
Accurate Pressure Display
- The pressure on front and rear pressure plate for the top spindle is accurately displayed by the digital meter. This increases cutting stability.
Short Stock Feeder
- This device permits the feeding of short stocks with a minimum length of 8". The short stock feeder is driven by a gear drive unit for a powerful and smooth effect.
Powered Infeed Bottom Roller
- The smooth initial feeding of the stock is achieved by means of the independently powered infeed rollers.
Our team of experts are available to provide you with any answers to your queries and what solution would best suit your business on +353 (0)1 450 4111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org